Multi-language FGTech Galletto 4 V54 is the fastest and most secure chip tuning tool supporting wide
range of vehicles, including car, Truck and Motorbike, even Marine,
BDM MPCxx and checksum. What’ more, V54 FGTech features
User-friendly and No Activation Needed.
Supported OS: A laptop running Win XP home (without any anti-virus
software and internet/network connection)
Guide for you to flash VAG Bosch EDC16U34 ECU:
1. Install the V54 FGTech Galletto 4 Master Software;
Video for Installation Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0gpO0wAxZw
2. Hook up V54 FGTech ECU tuning kit to PC/Laptop, setup boot and BDM.
3. Find out the BDM pads showed at following picture;
4. Carefully align with the BDM Port ECU programming spring
adapter/probe drop and secure frame.
Kindly Note: Confirm all is connected correctly;
5. Run FGTech V54 software, accept the system notice.
Make sure you have 12V+ feeding FGTECH 4 master main device and the
6. Turn intermediate adapter to ON, the read LED indicator will
7. Click the Option list as the order: “Select Driver” >>
“BMD-Jtag” >> “Connect”;
8. If communication between FGTech Galletto 4-Master V54 and
PC/Laptop is well built, green bar will start loading and finally
display ECU information.
9. Ready to read and write ECU. Choose “Read EEPROM” to read EEPROM
via system prompts, and then select “Write Eeprom”; once ok, turn
the switch off.
10. Exit FGTech V54 software program.